Blog ping service Fun for today!: Let's make $143556,00 a month with my Blog and Clickbank?

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Let's make $143556,00 a month with my Blog and Clickbank?

So here i am. Trying to find ways to earn $$ with my blog. If i google the internet you find people making hundreds of thousands of dollars with affiliate programs. So i've done some research and found out there are lots of ways to earn money with these programs. So i made some changes to this blog. 

First of all i took off all the Adsense banners from my blog, replacing them by clickbank Hopads. The reason i did that is because now i'm more flexible on where i place banners and so i can target my visitors more easy. As you can see on my previous post i added a Hopad with tabs wright in the post, i targeted info on:

Top Products 
Here you will find (as i understand) the top products sold on the internet to help you sell with afiliate programs.

Blogs
In this tab you will find tools to make and promote blogs on the internet

Music
No good day without music. So i Added this tap so you can easy find music, MP3's and DVD's

Now the next step is getting myself into the SEO theory. This is the key to affiliate programs. No traffic simply means no selling. So next step, cumming week will be to get more traffic to my site. 

Now i don't want to keep you waiting, so I’m going to start by sharing a Youtube film i recently watched. Most of the Affiliate fims you see on Youtube have a spammy and shaky. But this guy actually seems to talks some sense and shows a few tricks on how to promote your website with free tools on the internet. So enjoy watching it. Hope it can help you to. 




No comments:

Post a Comment