Blog ping service Fun for today!: Update

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Update

Hi,


Ok, I started this blog in the beginning of December 2010. As I wrote before. It’s my very first blog, and I see it as an experiment. So in the coming posts I’m going to explain to you what my goal is, what I did and where my blog stands.

Let’s start with my blog. When I first designed it looked spammy and I didn’t like the look of it. Also some people complained to me that is wasn’t a very nice blog. So I decided to do some research on templates and ways to build up my blog. Wich led me to my recent design.  On my homepage I will keep you up to date on my ongoing experiment as an amature blogger. Then on the top of my blog you see the ‘taps’. This is where you will find the actual content of what this blog is all about, FUN!

I’ve made 9 taps. Those are actually separate pages I’ll give you them here:


Most of the content that was on my previous designed was transferred to the different pages. And off course some of it didn’t make it to the new layout. Just because I didn’t like it enough to repost it.

Ok, so now I have my new and redesigned blog. Hope you will enjoy it. And keep coming back. I’ll try to post new funny content on a daily base.

Next week I will talk you through the steps I’m taking to get more traffic!

Sincerely yours,

Fun For Today! (the amateur blogger)



2 comments:

  1. wish I knew how you got that tabs there. I'm used to my site and would like to have that look on my blog as well. Don't like the way blogs work, today's entries is tomorrow's history! Can you tip me on how or where I could find templates to make use of tabs? Thanks

    Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ina, in your setup you'll find a posebility to ad a menu. You'll find it under the header..

    ReplyDelete